.Thank you Lord for always giving me time - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days in a year, to enjoy life and all the blessings we deserve.
.Sorry that I always think about myself; if I only think how to spend my time everyday to enjoy my personal happiness without even thinking to thank You.
.Sorry that I lavish myself with the earthly pleasures.
.Sorry that I couldn't keep my promises to You just like what I always say in my prayers.
.Sorry that I do not pray on purpose, thinking about the sins that I have done the whole day.
.Sorry that I forget to go to Your house to praise You.
.Sorry that I keep records of wrongs from the people around me.
.Sorry that I have a hardened heart; a heart of pride.
.Sorry that most of the time I forget about You.
.Today, I don't want to ask anything from You anymore. I would just let the things happen the way, the time, the place, and the purpose You want it to be. I would just let the faith and trust to you grow from me through time.
.In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Dear Blog: UPDATE
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment