Saturday, June 16, 2012 | By: Klent

Just around the corner of my head

Sometimes I would like to quit, I would like to give up. Life's hard, as always. Boulders and boulders of challenges are always present in everyday life. But then I've realized that these boulders are God's way of saying that we're humans and we must rely on Him to help us smash those boulders in our way.
It's more than positive thinking, it is called FAITH.
I know to myself that lately I've been dwelling in the useless ideas and worrying much in the pointless things. I've never been considering holding on to my FAITH which is basically much more important than what I've been thinking negatively. It's funny that what I believe that the simple answer to my worries is just authentic FAITH, I've only placed it behind my mind without considering it.. it's shameful though.
And now that I know where I would run and return to and what to hold on despite the barricade of problems ahead, I will be able to smile and face it all with confidence.


GOD BLESS US ALL! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment