Saturday, July 14, 2012 | By: Klent

For her birthday! :))

One time I had a conversation with my friend, I told her that I wish I have a fair (mestizo) complexion. She asked me why. I answered that when you have a fair complexion, you would look handsome and attractive to women.
Her reply was an eye opener to me and yet an awful truth. She said that people nowadays, the youth, our current generation are too shallow. Teens nowadays are too shallow in choosing their standards in having a relationship with someone. They prefer to set their standards solely on physical attributes without giving regards to what is inside a person's heart and mind. Yeah, she's right. Teens nowadays just "fall" to someone with good looking appearance even though in the first place, they don't really understand what it means to "fall to someone".

Even though this conversation was happened long ago, I still can't forget it. Thanks to her my ignorance was decreased. It was a great eye opener. I made this post as a gift in her birthday. Anyway, thank Ai for the eye openener. Happy Birhday! :))

P.S. and because today is your birthday, you must check the grammar and punctuation in my Birthday note to you. ^^V

0 comments:

Post a Comment