Praise the Lord for He is the greatest..
Praise the Lord for He is the righteous..
Praise the Lord for He is full of mercy..
Lord thank you for every thing that happened to my life
Thank you for everyday, thank you for everything, thank you for my life..
Thank you for making me realize my mistakes..
chain effect:
I'm struggling with my worldly errors and weaknesses that's why I can't return back to God.
But last Sunday, I learned from the lessons in our church about 1) the word of God, and 2) about prayer and intercession..
What I learned is, the Word of God is the most powerful weapon to combat worldly errors and weaknesses that one could commit. It also protects us from temptation and committing sin. Another thing that were told us about the word of God is other than reading it, we must also meditate from it.
This May 3, 2011 (Tuesday), I read the word of God and miraculously and absolutely, it was true! It was definitely true! All the things about the word of God is true! It penetrated my soul and my weakened life and faith.
God did really want this successsion of things to happen to me. Praise the Lord for Thy word is true.
Heaven and earth will fade, but His word will still remain. God will make a way.Another thing I realized right now is God really loves me for He never left me nor let me lost my way. Instead, he led me to the right way to be lightened, return to Him, and let live a Christian life.
My praises and thanksgiving to God is overflowing today. Thank You God. :')
0 comments:
Post a Comment