Tuesday, November 8, 2011 | By: Klent

The schedule

Heavenly Father Lord God, if it's Your will and your plan, though it breaks me apart, I'd still completely trust in You.








It was the first day of second semester in the school. Other than attending the classes and meeting new friends, I settled the remaining subjects that I must add and take. Unfortunately, after all the efforts and hardships we've done with my friend in the whole day, I lost, I didn't get my desired subjects to be added. It hurts a lot to know that after your full efforts to achieve what you want, in the end it will fail, it will not be yours. 
But before I did that, I already trust in the Lord whatever His plans in my schedule and in my life will be. I braced my self for the worst and whatever painful outcome will be. It hurts since pain is inevitable, but somehow I'm still happy because I know that God has a better plan for my life. I'm still thankful that though I didn't get want I want, I know that God will take care of me. :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment