Sunday, March 18, 2012 | By: Klent

Online Radio :)

One time I searched for the lyrics of the song "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz and I chose the top result in Google. I saw what I was looking for when I've opened the top link in a new tab. On the top of it, I saw a mini music player and my curiosity whispers in me to open it, and so I did. A new tab was opened in my browser and it directed me to a new website. I was frightened that I might have opened a virus or a spam. I viewed the new tab and fortunately, I was lucky that it wasn't a spam or virus, and it played the music "I Won't Give Up."
So I returned to the lyrics tab to accompany the music while reading the lyrics. When the song ended, a new song played so I took a look to what was happened. To my amazement, the site that plays the music is an online radio. It plays the music of Jason Mraz (because I searched his song) and any songs of the same genre, but it doesn't only play his music but of any artists and genre you want. For example if you type Taylor Swift in their search box, it will play her songs and any songs which have the same genre as hers. 
The website is Jango. And now that I've discovered how the site works, I searched "Hillsong" and now I am tuned into their songs and other Christian musics. It's a great online radio suited for any artists and genre you want to listen. For further information about the site, you could proceed in there. :) Jango

0 comments:

Post a Comment