It's almost a week already that I'm not in myself.
I'm selfish.
I'm stubborn.
I'm lazy.
It's been a week that my mind is in chaos and yet I don't want to discuss it with anybody, how stupid I am.
Maybe if my attention and mindset would be diverted to anything else other than wanting to go to Enchanted Kingdom, I would somehow release some tension inside my head.
I'm not responding to group or personal messages and whenever I'm invited to any gatherings or events, I don't feel like going to. I don't feel like going outside my room.
And yes my attitude brought back to life. I want to go to amusement park. I want to travel. I want to be away. I want a roadtrip. I want an adventure. And as long as at least one of those aren't fulfilled, well goodluck to me finding my lost mind until the next semester.
Look, even this post in this blog doesn't make any sense even if its purpose is to be a written record of my ideas which is basically distorted until this time.
Out.
Dear Blog: UPDATE
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment