Friday, August 12, 2011 | By: Klent

Prayer

I just don't know how to start but I have something to share about prayer.

Prayer is a great way to talk to God. It doesn't require loads, sim cards, internet connections, headsets, gadgets, etc., you just have to have an open heart and an open mind. Prayer is the best way to communicate with our Heavenly Father. Whenever you're weary, sad or heavy burdened, just kneel down, close your eyes, hands held together and pray, just remember to do it wholeheartedly and sincerely. Nothing nor anyone can give you better comfort other than God. He doesn't literally respond by talking but He will respond through His living words - the Bible. We may able to tell to other people what we feel inside but they would not be able to feel exactly what we feel inside, only God can do. He will comfort you whatever pain or hurts you have for He know all about us, even our feelings. He knows what exactly what is inside of us and he deeply cares for us, we just don't care what He feels about us.

When we pray, it is important to thank, honor, and glorify God for all the Blessings and even the trials we had from day to day. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason and for us to grow in Christ. It is also important to ask forgiveness from God for the sins we committed throughout the whole day. And lastly, we may also ask for continuous blessings from Our God and thank Him for whatever happens to our lives. Whenever I pray at night, before I say Amen, I say "We trust you and we love you, let Thy will be done, In Jesus mighty name.." to show that I entrust my life to God whatever happens and I will still praise and worship Him as my God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment