Sunday, May 6, 2012 | By: Klent

Random?

As I look in the home screen of my phone, I saw the analog clock widget and it's 5 minutes before midnight. Whew, life's so fast. Tomorrow it's monday again, and a few sleeps and wake-ups, it will be another monday again. If you will not pay attention to the pace of time, you'll definitely be left behind. 
Just like now, I'll have a midterm exam tomorrow at 7 am but here I am instead of doing other things prior to my exam tomorrow, I am busy typing these random thoughts in my mind. 
Kinda weird but maybe some portion of my mind just want to tell something.. I don't know. It's definitely random. Maybe it really wants to say something but it doesn't speak, or it doesn't talk. I don't know. 
Right now I don't care if the grammar or punctuation is correct, I just let the spontaneity of thoughts flow. Cause once it's interrupted, the spontaneity will definitely end. It happened to me before and it ended up saving my post without the further excitement to tell and share.
(",)
Anyway, enough of this. Gotta go, gotta review, gotta sleep. I don't know. Good night!
And oh, by the way, it's 2 minutes before midnight in my phone when I last saw it. Once again, good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment