Naisip ko, opportunity at chance ko na iyon para magserve kay God for His greater Glory and to Honor Him. Ang problema, Wednesday night sila naggagathering, particularly 7pm.. Ang uwi ko from school is 5pm at ang pasok ko kinabukasan ay 7am.. Plus the fact pa na sa Dasma pa ang church namin.. Medyo parang nahirapan ako magdecide.. Pero anyway, hiningi niya iyong cellphone number ko kanina pero ang binigay ko na lang ay e-add ko kasi hindi ko maalala cellphone number ko that time and I don't know why (maybe its God's will that I forgot my cellphone number for that time). Ngayon, may mga ilang bagay akong naiisip..
1. Tama bang binigay ko iyong e-add ko sa kanya gayong hindi ko naman maipapangakong makakasali ako sa Medical Ministry pero gusto ko.. Ang gulo ko no?
2. Sasali ba ako o hindi gayong alam kong sasabit sa schedule ko?
3. My soul is willing to serve but I don't know to my body if it can absorb more pressure when classess starts.
PERO... binasa ko ang WORDS OF GOD for TODAY.. binigyan ako nito ng ilang answers na pakiramdam ko nagsasabing go for it and try..
1 Timothy 4:10-16 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com
1 Timothy 4:10-16
New International Version (NIV)
11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.
15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
http://odb.org/
Hebrews 13:1–3
Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters.* 2 Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! 3 Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.
CONCLUSIONS: Should I go for it or not? I am willing to serve but its complicated to my sched.. Maaari kong subukang sumali sa pasukan at ma-experience, kapag hindi talaga kaya, I should give it up for the meantime..
Pero sabi ko naman kay Lord, balang araw kung hindi man ako makapagserve ngayon, when the time comes, I will serve Him wholeheartedly will all my strength, my soul, my wisdom, my knowledge, and with all my heart. Tanggap ko naman kung ano man ang maging decision ni Lord para sa akin dahil wala Siyang binibigay na hindi nakabubuti sa mga anak Niya.
0 comments:
Post a Comment