Heavenly Father, Lord God, the Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and End, My Lord, My God, My Savior, My Friend
Heavenly Father, thank you po sa lahat ng Blessings na binigay ninyo sa akin.
thnk you po sa unfailing love.
thank you po sa portection, sa care.
thank you po sa buhay na ipinagkaloob Niyo.
thank you po sa kalakasan.
Heavenly Father, sorry po kung nagkulang man ako o nagkasala ako sa Inyo. Sorry din po sa mga intentionally at unintentionally na mga kasalanan na nagawa ko. Patawarin Niyo po ako.
Lord God, gusto ko pong umiyak sa Inyo bilang pasasalamat. Salamat po sa lahat-lahat. Salamat po sa kung sino ako at sa kung ano narating ko ngayon. Salamat po sa pagbibigay Ninyo sa akin ng panibagong pagkakataon. Salamat po dahil minamahal Niyo po ako.
Lord God, please give me strength and courage to face the challenges everyday. In You o Lord I find refuge and comfort. You give me knowledge, you give me wisdom. Lord God, I want to cry to you because I am tired, I want strength from You. But all in all, I want to thank You Lord God for entrusting me this life, for loving me. Thank You for the strength You gave me Lord God, and for another time, I want to ask your strength so I could survive the challenges that are waiting in me. I trust in You Lord God, let Thy will be done. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Dear Blog: UPDATE
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment