There are times that I compare the way I study and learn to other students having the same subjects as mine, or simply my classmates. I compared the way of studying of less serious people in their education to mine and I told that to my mom. She told me not to do that but to do my part and do my best.
Yeah she's right, instead of seeing other's flaws and comparing what I am to them is absolutely wrong. Another thing is, as a Christian, we must not seek unhealthy competition or even comparing each other based on our own standards. Mom's right, I must not mind them, instead, I must focus on what I am doing and where I am heading.
What made me think about this thing again and post it here? It is because inevitably, I still compare my studying habits to other people. Anyway, even when I do so, I just remember what my mom told me and I will stop thinking about it anymore. :)
Dear Blog: UPDATE
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment